A-Light Introduces New Wall Grazer Luminaire
Oceanside, CA, June 26, 2019 – A-Light (www.alights.com), an established best-in-class manufacturer of specification grade interior lighting solutions, today announced the launch of its WGD9 Wall Grazer family of luminaires. WGD9 has been designed to highlight wall textures with a narrow beam of light without shadows or hotspots.
Featuring advanced reflector optic technology and a clear acrylic diffuser, WGD9 delivers high performance light evenly to graze the wall consistently with minimal hotspots or dead zones. WGD9’s custom engineered precision optics provide and extremely narrow 7° beam that enhances surface textures from ceiling to floor.
WGD9 is installed 3” into the ceiling, concealing it from view to make the interaction between light, space and wall texture the focal point. The WGD9 works between the ceiling and wall to help to create an open, flowing effect that feels airy, light and futuristic. And because the fixture is sleek and hidden from view, it doesn’t compete with other room elements.
“WGD9 helps us to redefine how we visualize space and our surroundings,” said Francois Renaud, director of design for A-Light. “It enhances wall textures and brightens environments instantly.”
- Precision engineered optics with 7° beam
- Up to 1091 delivered lumens per ft (high output version)
- Efficacy of 112 lumens per watt
- 3000K, 3500K and 4000K standard CCT offering with 90 CRI
- Universal voltage range: 120V – 227V. Also available in 347V
- Standard 0-10V dimming (down to 1%)
- Lifetime >50,000 hours
- Available in lengths of 1’ increments. 90° non-illuminated transitions are available through collaboration with A-Light’s Design Assist team
- Emergency circuit or battery option
- Occupancy, photocell, daylight sensor options
- Extended end cap option
- Aluminum housing for durability
More about WGD9 can be found at https://www.alights.com/.