A-Light Introduces Magnetic Architectural Lighting System
Oceanside, CA, June 23, 2020 – A-Light (www.alights.com), an established best-in-class manufacturer of specification grade interior lighting solutions, today announced the launch of its Align module-based architectural lighting system. Align is an easily specifiable and highly configurable system designed to accommodate the changing needs of any space before and after installation.
The magnetic Align system can be recessed, surface mounted or suspended. Mounting types can be combined for complex lighting designs across ceilings, walls and around corners. Its sleek, clean design seamlessly integrates into any architecture.
Align can host numerous modules, including: linear 1 ft regressed optics with Baffled Optics available in 22 degrees and 55 degrees, or HE Tech™ lens; two sizes of Alta projector, each in two light distribution angles that rotate 355 degrees and pivot 90 degrees; and two types of linear Edge modules, one with a rounded lens and one with a square – flush or drop lens.
The multiple magnetic modules and mounting options combine with tool-free installation and removal capabilities, to provide the opportunity to create endless mix and match direct and indirect configurations.
• Mounting options offered in surface, recessed, and suspended
• Magnetic modules designed to enable tool-less installation and reconfiguration
• Baffled optics with choice of 22 degree, 55 degree or HE Tech™ lens
• Two Alta projectors, 45mm diameter and 55mm diameter produces 1100 to 1600 delivered lumens. Alta projectors rotate 355 degrees and pivot 90 degrees
• Linear Edge modules available with rounded drop lens or flush, and square drop lens and flush in 1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft or 4 ft lengths
• Individually addressable indirect segments
• Low voltage magnetic lighting system with an emergency capability
• Offers both remote and integral power sources that remain accessible after installation for inspections and maintenance
• High quality heat treated N48H magnets to ensure strong module hold while still being easy to reconfigure as needed
• Reversible DC to DC driver for market-leading efficacy and enables the safe installation of modules in any direction
• Supports a selection of control options from 0-10V dimming, Wireless Casambi-ready, nLight® Air and nLight® Wired compatible