Alta is a projector module that is part of the Align, an architectural lighting system that uses magnetic wireways to easily change module positioning at a moment's notice. There’s an almost infinite number of configurations and lighting designs available thanks to Align’s modules, mounting options and adaptability. Alta is a highly configurable magnetic projector accessory that offers control over its light source. Align comes with several control options: Choose from nLight® AIR or nLight® Wired lighting control solutions, wireless Casambi, or through standard 0-10V dimming with dual circuit.
Using nLight® AIR or nLight® Wired lighting control solutions allow the luminaires to digitally communicate with other nLight® enabled controls such as dimmers, switches, occupancy sensors, and photocontrols. Enhance any space with a simple, scalable, and connected lighting system that provides both energy savings and increased configurability.
Contact our design-assist department for consultation as to your specific project requirements.
1. Can I specify it in 90cri? Absolutely. each light section and uplight can be ordered to your liking. 80 or 90 cri, length, output, cct, optic and finish can be specified for each modules.
2. What are the mounting combination possible? You can transition from surface to suspended and vice versa. recessed is limited to any combination of the recessed mounting options.
3. Can I use both 0-10 and casambi modules? Yes, the downlight part of the system is 0-10v ready. therefore, you can dim the 0-10v modules with a traditional dimmer and control the wireless casambi modules using the free app on your bluetooth cellphone.
4. Can my pattern have several power feeds? Several power drops can be added to non-standard patterns. please consult factory for details or for help on configuring your unique pattern.
5. How long can I go with one power feed? The rule of thumb is 100w/24ft. a single power feed can power up to 24ft of high output uplight and/or a maximum of 100w worth of accessories.
6. Do I need a power drop at every power feed? If you have integrated drivers, you can go a long way with one power drop, but with remote drivers, you will need one at every power feed.
7. Can I have remote and integrated drivers in the same system? Yes, you can use any driver mounting option to fit your project.