1. Where would I apply a single or dual cantilevered configuration?
A single cantilevered structure with one luminaire on a side is available for applications near or against a wall or partition. A structure with dual cantilevers and two luminaire rows are applied to a single stack, illuminating two entire aisles. Only one dual-sided structure is needed for every other stack.
2. What dimension requirements do I need to expedite the submittal process?
- Stack manufacturer and style - submit spec sheets, manufacturer drawings, etc.
- Stack height (determines optimal post height for light distribution)
- Stack width/depth (determines arm length)
- Stack lengths (determines row length)
- Aisle widths - distance between edge of one stack to the next (determines arm length to center of aisle)
- Power entry requirements (standard is 3’ in from end of first row)
3. In which application is this fixture best utilized?
Applications include: library stack.